WAMA is a CCTV technology company headquartered in Hong Kong that develops professional video surveillance solutions addressing to the mass market’s needs. The company’s R&D team delivers high quality, advanced, and cost-effective solutions using state-of-the-art technologies much quicker than other participants in the marketplace. Currently, the company has distribution channels in US, Australia, South Africa, Middle East and South East Asia.
WAMA IP Cameras
WAMA offers a complete range of high quality IP cameras including:
- State-of-the-art 12MP fisheye camera that allows 360o viewing under no blind spots;
- Fixed cameras that deliver resolutions up to 8MP (4K) in great details;
- PTZ cameras that are suitable for use in different environments and climates.
All WAMA IP cameras support H.265 encoding with intelligent technologies such as video analytic functions.
wama Network Video Recorders
The WAMA network video recorders are easy-to-install, robust and reliable in design. The professional NW series have the following features:
- Recording of up to 64 cameras in 4K resolution;
- 265 video compression;
- Double HDMI outputs for display on 2 separate monitors;
- Built-in video analytic functions;
- RAID storage structure
wama ahd cameras
WAMA AHD cameras are a range of cost-effective cameras that support up to 4MP resolution, providing crystal-clear video streams that are most suitable for CCTV projects requiring installations on existing coaxial cables.
wama Digital Video Recorders
Looking for flexible and cost-effective analog CCTV solutions? WAMA offers tribrid DVRs that support multiple analog HD video formats, CVBS and IP cameras.
Wama Video Management Software
Conveniently access WAMA devices anytime and anywhere with:
- WAMA Commander – an easy to use PC-based video management software;
- WAMA Zoom – a user-friendly mobile app for remote monitoring